Helping Business Build Seamless mobile payment flows
MatchMove India, one of the fastest growing fintech companies in the country, is pleased to announce its partnership with Happyperks, a perks and incentives e-management platform for corporates.
The partnership will enable Happyperks to strengthen their product offering by providing next generation digital wallets and physical cards to corporates for their internal R&R program.
The globally proven MatchMove wallet operating system will simplify the creation and usage of digital wallets and prepaid cards for employees, along with providing smart features, like easy top up modules, wider merchant acceptance and multi pocket cards, where employees can configure multiple pouches within their wallets and set limits by different expenditure categories.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and API’s
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent and/or a minimum of 6 years of equivalent work experience.
- Designed, Developed and delivered complex Android projects.
- Strong knowledge of the Android SDK
- Working experience in Android development; have published at least one Android app
- Use Git and GitHub to manage and share source code Experience with CI servers
- Familiar with web services and REST API’s
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to think logically
- Strong communication, interpersonal, collaboration and leadership skills
Culture in MatchMove
- work in a fast-moving startup, fun and yet professional environment that recognises and rewards individual contributions and also team success.
- To work with highly motivated people who are totally focused on winning by combining great teamwork, rapid execution and an
- uncompromising approach to quality and customer satisfaction.
- We strongly encourage Innovation, Collaboration, Creativity, and Initiative.
- Work in a collaborative environment where you can talk to the CEO anytime!
Be A Part of the MatchMove Family!
(Check out our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/matchmoveratwork)
Personal Data Protection Act
By submitting your application for this job, you are authorizing MatchMove to: a) collect and use your personal data, and to disclose such data to any third party with whom MatchMove or any of its related corporation has service arrangements, in each case for all purposes in connection with your job application, and employment with MatchMove; and b) retain your personal data for 1 year for consideration of future job opportunities (where applicable for relevant unsuccessful job applicants).
We look forward to hearing from you
At Matchmove, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Matchmove, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.