Are You The One?
MatchMove Pay, one of the fastest, award-winning Financial Technology companies, is looking for a Senior Devops Engineer.
- Collaborate with Product Engineering teams to understand and work with their cloud infrastructure and deployment needs.
- Design and develop self-healing deployment stacks that would power MatchMove's APIs products.
- Identify and troubleshoot issues. Handle and address requests to ensure there is zero downtime.
- Liaise with Support teams and Engineering for any production issues.
Constantly look for best-practices and suggest improvements to infrastructure.
- Implementing security best practices to harden against all levels of security across applications, APIs, databases.
- Basic DB administration and performance optimization of databases.
- Solid Linux background with Centos / Ubuntu / Amazon Linux with a good understanding of various subsystems (memory, storage, network etc).
- Strong Knowledge in AWS / Azure / GCP services such as EC2, RDS, IAM, Lambda, Redshift, S3, DMS, Elastic Cache (Cloud Certifications would be a bonus).
- Exposure to orchestration tools like Ansible / Saltstack.
Strong scripting skills using bash and/or one scripting language like Python, Perl, go.
- Exposure of CI/CD platforms and tools like Jenkins / Codeship, codedeploy.
- Experience in basic networking, load balancing, and security best practices.
Good understanding of SQL, migration of data and exposure to basic administration of MySQL.
- Experience in deploying microservices-based applications using Kubernetes / Docker.
- A passion for problem-solving, automation and for building self-healing cloud architectures.
- Good knowledge of Monitoring and Alerting tools like Sensu, Prometheus, Cloudwatch, Newrelic.
- Experience in Logging infrastructures like ELK / Graylog.
- Exposure to queuing systems like Kafka, SQS, Rabbitmq is a plus.
Culture in MatchMove
- A fast-moving, fun and yet professional startup environment that recognizes and rewards individual contributions and also team success.
- Highly motivated people who are totally focused on winning by combining great teamwork, rapid execution and an uncompromising approach to quality and customer satisfaction.
- We strongly encourage Innovation, Collaboration, Creativity, and Initiative.
- A collaborative environment where you can get to closely work with the CEO.
Be A Part of the MatchMove Family!
Personal Data Protection Act
By submitting your application for this job, you are authorizing MatchMove to a) collect and use your personal data, and to disclose such data to any third party with whom MatchMove or any of its related corporation has service arrangements, in each case for all purposes in connection with your job application, and employment with MatchMove; and b) retain your personal data for 1 year for consideration of future job opportunities (where applicable for relevant unsuccessful job applicants).
We look forward to hearing from you
At Matchmove, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Matchmove, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.