Are You The One?
MatchMove Pay, one of the fastest, award-winning Financial Technology companies, is looking for a Senior Director – Banking Relations This position is part of the South Asia Business Development organization. This role will manage all aspects of the Matchmove relationship with Banks & Networks. The position holder will be required to partner with Banks, Networks & MatchMove& cross-functional teams to help implement impact payments programs that maximize digital payment penetration.
This position is part of the South Asia Business Development organization. This role will manage all aspects of the Matchmove relationship with Banks & Networks. The position holder will be required to partner with Banks, Networks & MatchMove's cross functional teams to help implement impactful payments programs that maximize digital payment
- Be responsible for all account management activities for customer set
- Design and execute strategic/tactical plans to enhance customer and profitability of MatchMove
- Develop strong working relationships with key influencers at customer banks and with MatchMove support teams
- Work with Banks cross functional teams to identify new segment and product opportunities and develop bespoke propositions to maximize segment penetration
- Responsible for all administrative and operational issues for the target customer set
- Manage & develop new and existing products; programs and services, as required
- Perform market research and opportunity assessments on new concepts and ideas
- Take Ownership on any customer issue that requires engagement with Operations and Technology, Customer /Product Delivery, etc
- Signup new Banks for bin sponsorship for MatchMove in the assigned geography
- Significant experience in Business Development in the Payments/BFSI domain required B2B customer management experience will be an advantage
- Track record of performance on revenue and share growth
- Ability to thrive in an individual contributor role
- You may be the right candidate if along with great functional acumen, you are self-motivated, strong on initiative and are a commercially pragmatic business developer with strong relationship management and influencing skills.
Culture in MatchMove
- A fast-moving, fun and yet professional startup environment that recognizes and rewards individual contributions and also team success.
- Highly motivated people who are totally focused on winning by combining great teamwork, rapid execution and an uncompromising approach to quality and customer satisfaction.
- We strongly encourage Innovation, Collaboration, Creativity, and Initiative.
- A collaborative environment where you can get to closely work with the CEO.
Be A Part of the MatchMove Family!
Personal Data Protection Act
By submitting your application for this job, you are authorizing MatchMove to a) collect and use your personal data, and to disclose such data to any third party with whom MatchMove or any of its related corporation has service arrangements, in each case for all purposes in connection with your job application, and employment with MatchMove; and b) retain your personal data for 1 year for consideration of future job opportunities (where applicable for relevant unsuccessful job applicants).
We look forward to hearing from you
At Matchmove, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Matchmove, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.