Are you the one?
MatchMove Pay (www.matchmove.com), one of the fastest, award-winning Fintech company, is looking for a Senior IT and Network Engineer to join us as we accelerate our expansion plans on the region.
- Ensure backup procedures and network security policies are maintained according to the backup plan.
- Plan and execute Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Plan.
- Monitor and maintain Service Level Agreement with vendors for infrastructure and services provided.
- Responsible for Monitoring the IT environment and Dashboards
- Renewal of Licenses and certificates of Corporate IT
- Apply the authentication system to network and user according to the system.
- Propose and setup enterprise conferencing solutions.
- Responsible for IT Assets & inventory, user and helpdesk support for laptops, printers, network and troubleshoot any IT related issues.
- Manage and maintain IP cameras, Biometric Access for Singapore and regional offices.
- Access control administration for physical office to ensure proper audit trails and checks.
- Responsible for BCP across regions and tasks
- Support Internal and External Audit on IT Process, Policy and Procedures
- Diploma or Degree in IT/ Computer Science or equivalent with at least 4 years of working experience
- Strong technical and all round troubleshooting skills
- Experience with physical office setup
- Strong knowledge in network and security
- Experience in setting up firewalls and network devices
- Good knowledge on Windows and Mac applications
- Possesses initiative and able to work independently
- Experience in Email and Laptop security including Anti-malware
Culture in MatchMove
- We value diversity of thought leading to real innovation.
- We value constructive communication leading to real teamwork.
- We value contributions leading to real results.
- We value dedication leading to real customer success.
- In return, we offer a performance–based working culture in which you will always be learning and developing your skills and experiences, whatever your age or background.
- And the opportunity to work with some of the most talented people in the fintech industry creating award-winning products and services and fuelling the growth of our clients and their customer communities.
Personal Data Protection Act
By submitting your application for this job, you are authorizing MatchMove to:
a) collect and use your personal data, and to disclose such data to any third party with whom MatchMove or any of its related corporation has service arrangements, in each case for all purposes in connection with your job application, and employment with MatchMove; and
b) retain your personal data for 1 year for consideration of future job opportunities (where applicable for relevant unsuccessful job applicants).
Interested one can share your updated profile to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please visit us at www.matchmove.com
We look forward to hearing from you
At Matchmove, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Matchmove, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.