Are you the One?
MatchMove Pay, one of the fastest, award-winning Financial Technology company, is looking for a " PHP Lead" to join us as we accelerate our global expansion.
- Owning and working end-to-end on an application - from the system (server, deployment, configuration management) to back end (container, application, database).
- Writing efficient and readable code and having an appreciation for the same.
- Create and execute appropriate quality plans, project plans, test strategies and processes for development activities in concert with business and project management efforts.
- Should be able to lead a team and show them the growth path as well as mentor them to perform their tasks more effectively and efficiently.
- Develop and maintain new features.
- Should be able to work on cross-functional features that span across multiple features that span across multiple team and define the scope of work for other teams wherever applicable.
- Must have worked in Agile Methodologies (SCRUM).
- 6+ years of strong hands-on development experience in PHP including Exposure to app servers and ability to lead a team of developers.
- Expertise in PHP.
- Understanding of enterprise software design patterns and data structures.
- Ability to learn and implement new technologies.
- Strong experience in frameworks like Laravel, CodeIgniter, Phalcon, Kohana, Zend or Symphony.
- Experience in CI/CD (Git/GitHub/Jenkins/Sonar/Nexus/PMD).
- Hands-on experience of MySQL.
- Strong knowledge in building distributed systems, microservices-based architecture - Kafka, Storm/Flink, etc.
- Experience in designing and deploy applications on AWS, Azure.
- Implementation of Distributed system software to ensure high reliability, fault tolerance, and scalability.
Culture in MatchMove
- work in a fast-moving startup, fun and yet professional environment that recognizes and rewards individual contributions and also team success.
- To work with highly motivated people who are totally focused on winning by combining great teamwork, rapid execution and uncompromising approach to quality and customer satisfaction.
- We strongly encourage Innovation, Collaboration, Creativity, and Initiative.
- Work in a collaborative environment where you can talk to the CEO anytime!.
Be A Part of the MatchMove Family!
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Personal Data Protection Act
By submitting your application for this job, you are authorizing MatchMove to a) collect and use your personal data, and to disclose such data to any third party with whom MatchMove or any of its related corporation has service arrangements, in each case for all purposes in connection with your job application, and employment with MatchMove; and b) retain your personal data for 1 year for consideration of future job opportunities (where applicable for relevant unsuccessful job applicants).
We look forward to hearing from you
At Matchmove, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Matchmove, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.