MatchMove Pay (www.matchmove.com), one of the fastest, award-winning Financial Technology company, is looking for an experienced Senior Recon Specialist to be responsible for monitoring and reviewing the transactions as well as investigating, resolving and escalating any variances in the reconciliations team.KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Resolve variances through contacting internal and external stakeholders including Banks or Clients who is responsible for the teams service delivery within reconciliations.
- Be the single point of contact with senior business external stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Assure timely clearance of queries from business owners and customers; ensure items are being escalated to senior management for critical issues while maintaining the delicate balance between servicing clients/ banks and protecting company’s interest during the process.
- Regular follow-up / escalation on the long-pending items for logical closure with respective team within the company (Finance, Tech, Operations).
- Provide accurate information and reports to Banks and network as per compliance and legal norms.
- Train the support / operations team in India for new product/program launches.
- Degree in Accounting or equivalent formal education from a renowned university or institution
- Competent in MS Excel and MS Access (required).
- Understanding of E2E payment recon and settlement process from both Issuer and Acquirer perspective for all networks.
- Minimum 3-5 years working experience in banking credit card recon and settlement
- Clear understanding of Forex and multiple currency settlement process.
- Familiar with charge back process
- Ability to lead and train junior staffs to raise their knowledge to perform effectively in their jobs.
- Strong customer services skills with the ability to maintain professionalism under pressure.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and balance dynamic workloads and commitments.
- The ability to work independently and be a team player.
- work in a fast-moving startup, fun and yet professional environment that recognises and rewards individual contributions and also team success
- To work with highly motivated people who are totally focused on winning by combining great teamwork, rapid execution and an
- uncompromising approach to quality and customer satisfaction.
- We strongly encourage Innovation, Collaboration, Creativity, and Initiative.
- Work in a collaborative environment where you can talk to the CEO anytime!.
We look forward to hearing from you
At Matchmove, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Matchmove, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.