Are you the One?
MatchMove Pay, one of the fastest, award-winning Financial Technology company, is looking for a Technical Lead (UI/Frontend) to join us as we accelerate our global expansion.
- Build Front end software applications, follow coding standards, build appropriate unit tests, integration tests and deployment scripts.
- Assist in defining architectures and collaborate with teams to explore existing systems, determines areas of complexity, and learn the application's capabilities.
- Develop and maintain new features.
- Translate designs and style guides provided by the UI/UX team into functional user interfaces while ensuring cross-browser compatibility and performance.
- Contribute to continual improvement by suggesting improvements to the user interface, software architecture or use of new technologies.
- Lead and nurture a team in performing their tasks more effectively and efficiently.
- 6 + years of strong hands-on development experience including Exposure to app servers and ability to lead a team of developers
- Must have worked in Agile Methodologies (SCRUM)
- Ability to learn and implement new technologies for web and mobile UI
- Have an understanding of enterprise software design patterns and data structures
- Experience in CI/CD (Git/GitHub/Jenkins/Sonar/Nexus/PMD)
- Hands-on experience of NOSql like MongoDB, Apache Cassandra, Redis
- Strong experience on building distributed systems, microservices-based architecture – Hadoop/HDFS, Kafka, Storm/Flink
- Experience in designing and deploy applications on AWS, Azure
- Experience in implementing Distributed system software to ensure high reliability, fault tolerance, and scalability.
Culture in MatchMove
- work in a fast-moving startup, fun and yet professional environment that recognizes and rewards individual contributions and also team success.
- To work with highly motivated people who are totally focused on winning by combining great teamwork, rapid execution and an uncompromising approach to quality and customer satisfaction.
- We strongly encourage Innovation, Collaboration, Creativity, and Initiative.
- Work in a collaborative environment where you can talk to the CEO anytime!
Be A Part of the MatchMove Family!
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Personal Data Protection Act
By submitting your application for this job, you are authorizing MatchMove to a) collect and use your personal data, and to disclose such data to any third party with whom MatchMove or any of its related corporation has service arrangements, in each case for all purposes in connection with your job application, and employment with MatchMove; and b) retain your personal data for 1 year for consideration of future job opportunities (where applicable for relevant unsuccessful job applicants).
We look forward to hearing from you
At Matchmove, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Matchmove, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.