Are you the One?
MatchMove Pay, one of the fastest, award-winning Financial Technology company, is looking for a "Technical Support Engineer – Global Customer Excellence" to join us as we accelerate our global expansion.
- Provide operations support to all our clients at various locations
- Ability to read and write programming code and detect issues
- Ability to read, write and execute queries on the database
- Understanding of the build and configuration management process.
- Provide solutions to clients based on API products
- Take ownership of the file interfaces (incoming/outgoing)
- Respond to alerts raised for any system failures.
- Willing to handle Issues during non-working hours and should be ready for weekend support
- Able to work independently and in a team and should have a can-do attitude
- People and client management
- Handling client calls/queries effectively
- Assist business departments in technical discussions
- Regular status update to the reporting manager
- Hands-on development experience including Exposure to app servers.
- Knowledge of Java/PHP/GoLang.
- Working knowledge of web / online payments through various instruments like credit card /debit card / net banking/cash cards / Visa / Master Card preferred.
- Understanding of API concepts especially ReST (Representational State Transfer) / SOAP
- Hands on knowledge of AWS
- Understanding of basic cloud, infrastructure, and network concepts
- Excellent communication skills to support clients across the globe
- Strong in technical analysis, support services, and troubleshooting
- Possess an analytical approach and should be able to do root cause analysis
- Experience in working on a support role
- Willing to work in rotating shifts.
Culture in MatchMove
- work in a fast-moving startup, fun and yet professional environment that recognizes and rewards individual contributions and also team success.
- To work with highly motivated people who are totally focused on winning by combining great teamwork, rapid execution and an uncompromising approach to quality and customer satisfaction.
- We strongly encourage Innovation, Collaboration, Creativity, and Initiative.
- Work in a collaborative environment where you can talk to the CEO anytime!.
Be A Part of the MatchMove Family!
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Personal Data Protection Act
By submitting your application for this job, you are authorizing MatchMove to: a) collect and use your personal data, and to disclose such data to any third party with whom MatchMove or any of its related corporation has service arrangements, in each case for all purposes in connection with your job application, and employment with MatchMove; and b) retain your personal data for 1 year for consideration of future job opportunities (where applicable for relevant unsuccessful job applicants).
We look forward to hearing from you
At Matchmove, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Matchmove, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.